RSVP Nevada Day Fair
Thursday, Oct. 29 - Sunday, Nov. 1, 2015
Mills Park, Carson City
RSVP has been serving seniors in Nevada for more than 42 years and this is the 30th year that RSVP will sponsor the Nevada Days Celebration & Carnival at Mills Park in Carson City! Join us on Thursday October 29 through Sunday November 1, 2015. The festivities include "Days of Service" events on Saturday and Sunday.
- Thursday, October 29: 5pm - 9pm
- Friday, October 30: Noon - 9pm
- Saturday, October 31: Noon - 9pm & Days of Service 1pm - 5pm
- Sunday, November 1: Noon - 8pm & Days of Service 1pm - 5pm
- All-day ride wristbands are $30
- $20 pre-sale wristbands available at Carson City Toyota Scion beginning 12-NOON Oct. 1, though Oct. 29 (2590 S. Carson Street)
- $5 Discount Coupons available at the RSVP Website, RSVP Office, RSVP Booth
- All proceeds assist seniors to help them remain independent at home with dignity.
Come to Mills Park to enjoy:
- Carnival Rides & Food booths
- Holiday Shopping with great Craft Vendors
- Family Night Carnival: Thursday, October 29 - 5:00pm-9:00pm Festivities kick off with all rides for just $1 each that evening, courtesy of Carson-City Toyota Scion
- Music on Saturday & Sunday – DJ and Barbershop Quartet
Days of Service — Sat, Oct. 31 and Sun., Nov. 1, 1pm-5pm
For more information, contact Susan Haas, RSVP's Executive Director at: (775)687-4680 ext 2 or visit www.nevadaruralrsvp.org.
- United Blood Services Blood Drive Saturday, October 31, 1-5pm
FIND THE HERO IN YOU – DONATE BLOOD!
Contact: Anita Moreno, 775-687-4680 ext 110 to make an appointment, Walk-ins are also welcome
- Nevada Humane Society – Free identification chips on Sunday November 1st from 1-3pm. Since animals are not allowed in the park, owners must take their pets directly to the tent and back to their vehicle after receiving their identification chips. Cats must be in carriers and dogs must be on leash. Please do not leave your pets unattended in your car.
- FISH Canned Food Drive – please donate your canned foods for those in need
- Police Department Information Kiosk
- Veterans Resource Center – learn more about Veteran's services and RSVP's Veteran's VIP Program
- Senior Service Network – Organizations that support Nevada's elders
- St. Peters Caregiver Support Group – Respite Care and support for caregivers
- Nevada Office of Suicide Prevention
- Carson City Senior Center
- Mobile Aero
- Carson City Visitor Bureau
- And More! There will be opportunities to learn about the great services offered in our area. Contact RSVP for updated information and schedule of community partners hours of participation or visit www.nevadaruralrsvp.org